Samstag, Dezember 31, 2005

2005 -The end

Last days in 2005 passed by. Xmas in Frankfurt. Back in DAH and up the mountain...
Skitours in this saison: Hirschberg, Kampenwand, Steinspitze, Gerlosstein, Risserkogel. Pics like usual on www.hinterland.de. Did I ignore my computer? Sure not. Bought me an usb dvb-t stick: LiveView Q Walker. Works fine under WinXP. The software is very (too) simple. The stick produces a terrible sound resulting from a mini cooling van. The receiver works fine in Frankfurt area as well in Munich. Tests under linux will follow up. Another new tool was brought to me by my brother: 1&1 telefonie. Therefor I got my own "Festnetznummer" under which I am reachable when I am online. I can also dail out to all networks and numbers... Thx to meister rohrfix ;-)
Time to make myself ready for the last eveninig in 2005....see you again next year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

1:09 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home